Flahmingo is hiring a Customer Experience Specialist to help build our CX Department. Our goal: make every customer's experience at Flahmingo personable, efficient and seamless. Our ideal candidate is someone who understands Flahmingo’s customers, their needs and speaks like a person online. If you're a people person who is great at answering customer questions and values empathy, we'd love to hear from you.
The CX Specialist is an integral part of Flahmingo's CX team. They will be one of the first team members specializing in customer support and will shape how Flahmingo will deliver impeccable customer service. The successful candidate will work directly with Flahmingo's leadership team and will focus on delivering a positive and memorable customer experience with Flahmingo.
This role is open to candidates in Canada (remote). Deadline to apply is Friday, August 19, 2022.
What you'll be doing
At the beginning:
- Working within an early startup to test and improve upon customer service and communication flows during peak customer service periods.
- Implement and refine a creative approach while interacting with customers that reflects Flahmingo’s approachable and personable brand voice
- Understand the customer journey and identify the key areas for future improvement or support needed to aid in a customer’s experience with Flahmingo
Once we launch:
- Utilize Zendesk and Intercom daily and build efficient processes to interact with customers
- Be the first line of external communication with current and potential users of the Flahmingo app
- Identify issues with customers, get to the root cause of their issues and find viable solutions
- Be part of a team of growing customer service team
- Develop relationships with internal teams (compliance, marketing, finance and tech) to help solve customer issues
- Help maintain customer success metrics and data and prepare monthly and quarterly reports to demonstrate performance and analyze areas to improve
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience in a customer service or account manager role
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- People person who enjoys managing customer relationships and mastering technology to make a users customer service experience seamless
- Experience with Zendesk and/or Intercom is a bonus
- Experience working for a startup is recommended but not required
- Comfortable working with various departments and customers
- Analytics and process-minded individual
- Communicates online with empathy (we want customers to know they’re speaking to a person and not a robot!)
What’s in it for you
We want you to be part of building an exceptional fintech brand in Canada, so here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive salary and the potential to receive stock options that may substantially accrue as the company grows
- You get to own your ideas and make a serious impact on the CX department
- Take part in growing a company with the founding team
- Work in a highly collaborative team
Flahmingo is a Canadian commission-free fractional investment app, changing the way Canadians invest. Using an automated Pies and Slices model—the first of its kind in Canada—users can buy a portion of a share for as little as $1 and build their custom Pies while still enjoying the benefits of investing. With educational resources like Flahmingo Central—an in-app experience of free, bite-sized content—Flahmingo is in the business of empowered investing, so Canadians can make better-informed financial decisions.
Flahmingo welcomes everyone to apply
At Flahmingo, we welcome diversity and appreciate a wide variety of backgrounds. We believe a myriad of skills and experience contributes to improved decision-making and enhanced innovation. This allows us to better serve our customers and community. The objective for our team members is to feel connected to the team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.